[Mristudio-users] human brain atlas

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sun Jan 25 08:38:18 EST 2009

Hi Ping,

We have several white matter atlases in lbam.med.jhmi.edu, but the easiest
way is to download Landmarker/RoiEditor from www.mristudio.org
<http://www.mristudio.org/> , which come with different types of electronic
atlases. One of them is population-averaged atlas in the MNI coordinates. If
you use linear normalization, I recommend using this atlas (named
ICBM_DTI-81 for GE/Siemens and JHU-MNI-GA for Philips). If you use highly
non-linear normalization, I recommend the single-subject atlas (named
JHU-MNI-SS). Both atlases come with a hand-segmented white matter
parcellation map (WMPM). If you download RoiEditor, this software can apply
the WMPM for various types of image quantification. Please refer to
www.mristudio.org <http://www.mristudio.org/>  for more info.

Susumu

  _____