[Mristudio-users] Question

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Jan 19 12:32:55 EST 2009

Hi Sarah,

The registration results of LDDMM you want to use is "kmap" and "hmap",
which are transformation matrix. The "target" and "template" images are what
you submitted and came back just for record. Most likely you don't use them.

Once you got the transformation matrices, you want to apply them to your
co-registered DTI (or other co-registered MRI) images such as fa and b0. The
target and template images are converted to binary images and could be
intensity normalized and size adjusted. You don't want to use them. You want
to apply the matrices to your MRI/DTI data after affine transformation but
before LDDMM submission, which are still floating point and, if you use our
template, have the 181x217x181 matrix size.