[Mristudio-users] Question

Sarah A Reading sreading at jhmi.edu
Sun Jan 18 10:47:24 EST 2009

Hi,

I have now successfully downloaded my resultant LDDMM data and have applied the new matrix to the "target.img" data - subsequently resampled the data back to ICBM space and saved as float then evaluated in ROI editor - all looks good. My "target" data was only my .b0 and .fa so now I have those transformed and saved.

I know I know the answer to this but I cannot figure it out. How do I apply the transformation matrix to the rest of the registered data - specifically to the .d? I know that I save the matrix (as .dat??) - which I have done - but what is next?

Thanks!

Sarah.