[Mristudio-users] How to save the image file after coregistration

Basar Sarikaya basarsarikayamd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 23:05:17 EDT 2008

Hi, my question may seem a little absurd. I've used AIR to coregister two CT angio data sets (which were preconverted to image file with MRIcro) now I can see the file with the name beginning with AIR... But I can not save it. Either "save" or "save as" only saves a filesize of 0 kbyte.
I would really appreciate any answer or help to my rather unrelated question.

Basar Sarikaya, M. D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Gaziosmanpasa University Medical Faculty, Tokat, Turkey
Visiting Research Scholar to Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, US