[Mristudio-users] How to save the image file after coregistration

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:34:50 EDT 2008

Hi Basar,

There are two "save" buttons in the window; one is at the upper left and the
other in the right column of the viewing window. Please use the one in the
viewing window. Then an window pops up asking which data you want to save.
You have to move the one you want to save from the left to the right box.
Here you have to choose "AIR_..." image. This should work. Please let me
know if not.

Susumu

  _____