[Mristudio-users] DTIStudio:Adding fibers

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:11:03 EDT 2008

hi, Darshan,

you can simply choose "None" of the fiber display options if you don't want see the fibers.

hangyi

>>> darshan pai <darshanp20 at yahoo.com> 08/15/08 4:04 PM >>>
In DTIStudio, Fibers that are generated can be saved as a Dat file which is very convenient. But later when I visualize the fibers by loading the Dat file, I dont have an option of clearing these fibers from the screen unless ofcourse I do some processing like not operation for example. And also i cannot save these fibers again after say a not operation.

Is this some functionality that is needed or maybe I am not getting it

Regards
Darshan