[Mristudio-users] DTIStudio:Adding fibers

darshan pai darshanp20 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 16:04:07 EDT 2008

In DTIStudio, Fibers that are generated can be saved as a Dat file which is very convenient. But later when I visualize the fibers by loading the Dat file, I dont have an option of clearing these fibers from the screen unless ofcourse I do some processing like not operation for example. And also i cannot save these fibers again after say a not operation.

Is this some functionality that is needed or maybe I am not getting it

Regards
Darshan