[Mristudio-users] Loading NIfTI (.nii) format

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:15:39 EDT 2008

I don't think DtiStudio can read NIfTI, but we can look into it.

If NIfTI is simply a header + data format and you know the exact size of the
header, you can try "image offset" + raw or REC format. Once you could load
it to MriView, you can convert the data to REC format (assuming you have 4D
file), which can be used for tensor calculation (DtiMapping).

  _____