[Mristudio-users] Coregistration using AIR

Shigetoshi TAKAYA shig.t at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jul 14 01:47:33 EDT 2008

Hello

I have two scans of DWI with time interval for each patient (1st scan and
2nd scan). I would like to coregister the images in the 2nd scan onto those
in the 1st scan in each subject using Automatic Image Registration (AIR)
algorithm implemented in DTIStudio, for the purpose of drawing ROIs in the
same brain regions in both scans.

First, I did eddy current correction and motion correction using affine
transformation in each scan (1st scan and 2nd scan).

Then, I coregistered the B0 image in the 2nd scan onto that in the 1st scan.
And I would like to adjust the same transformation matrix to the rest of the
images in the 2nd scan.

I know that the transformation matrix can be saved when conducting AIR. Can
we use this file to transform the rest of the images in the 2nd scan?

Many thanks,

Shigetoshi Takaya