[Mristudio-users] DTIStudio can read Analyze files ?...

Gonzalo Rojas grojasy at puc.cl
Mon Jul 21 00:14:41 EDT 2008

Hi:

   Yes... I downloaded the newest version from dtistudio.org, but it
don't have the option to read Analyze files... for that reason I am
asking that question....

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory of Medical Image Processing
Department of Neuroradiology
Institute of Neurosurgery Dr. Asenjo
Jose Manuel Infante  553, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
Tel/Fax: 56-2-5754653
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.neurorradiologia.cl