[Mristudio-users] Analyze ROIs

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:00:59 EDT 2008

Graeme,

1) If the analyze image file you created in MRICro is a byte data file, it can be loaded into ROIEditor as "Raw Data (Byte)". You can find this selection in the "Load ROI File" window.

2) If you want to load the ROI binary map files created by ROIEditor into DtiStudio, you need to modify the *_map.dat file to specify how you want to combine multiple ROIs ("OR", "AND", "NOT", "CUT" operations). The script you need to add is like this: "Operation: 0". I have attached two *_map.dat files to this email. One is created by ROIEditor and the other is by DtiStudio. You can easily find the difference between them. Please refer to this post http://lists.mristudio.org/pipermail/mristudio-users/2008/000050.html

Please let us know if you still have any problems.

Xin