[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking after updating in Landmarker

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 3 18:00:11 EDT 2008

Hi Julie,

When you got "white lines against black background", it's most likely a
wrong image matrix. Please make sure that you load the data as a "vector"
file. Also, after the normalization to ICBM-MNI, all image should be
181x217x181. So, if you got the vector file transformed correctly, you
should get this matrix size after you select "vector" as the file format.

There is one important issue, though. We don't recommend any transformation
of vector files. This is because vector transformation is very unstable. If
you want to do tracking after DTI image transformation, I strongly suggest
to use "tensor transformation", not FA and vector transformation.

This is simple. You need to open a tensor file using the "open .d" button.
Then you can apply the AIR transformation matrix.

Once your tensor is normalized to ICBM, your can read the transformed tensor
file to DtiStudio and recalculate all the FA, ADC, vector things.

Please let me know if you have further question.

Susumu