[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking after updating in Landmarker

JULIE E MCENTEE jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Thu Apr 3 17:05:54 EDT 2008

I normalised my Air.fa image to the ICBM-MNI-FA template using Landmarker. I am now trying to do fiber tracking (whole brain) using the Updated_Air.fa image in DtiStudio. The only way I was able to get DtiStudio to do the fiber tracking was to normalise the eigenvectors (0, 1, 2) to the ICBM-MNI-FA template in Landmarker, but then I am only able to load one 'updated' eigenvector as the Principle Vector in DtiStudio. The result is some white lines against black background.

What should I be doing here?

Thank you for your help!

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676