[Mristudio-users] Error while processing DTI Mapping

budha budha at nbrc.res.in
Thu Apr 3 01:42:51 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am Graduate Student working  in the field of DTI. I have been trying to use DTI Studio for my research. I was able to find the eigenvalues, eigenvectors of DTI images. The problem is somehow now while running DTIStudio, it is able to process images, I can see the DTI Map display window, but the moment I try to run ADC map, Tensor Eigenvalues etc., I get an a error message which I have attached.   Can anyone tell me where the problem is ?

Thanking you,

Budha
NBRC, India