[Mristudio-users] problem opening .d file in Landmarker

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 27 17:25:57 EDT 2008

Hi julie,

The tensor file has to be opened using a dedicated button saying "open .d".
You can't open them from the regular "open" icon. This is because Landmarker
needs to know when a tensor file is loaded so that it can do proper
reorientation calculation for the tensor.

The tensor file should be 6xdimension 1xdimension 2xdimension 3, if you save
them correctly by DtiStudio, meaning dxx, dyy, dzz, dxy, dxz, dyz are stored
in one file.

The trace image should look like a brain. You see white lines across a
background when the matrix size is not properly set. You could email me the
trace file if you want me to check.

Please let me know if you have further question.

Susumu