[Mristudio-users] Siemens Mosaic

support at mristudio.org support at mristudio.org
Thu Mar 6 10:56:19 EST 2008

hi,

please make sure all image volumes were re-constructed correctly before you do
tensor calcualtion and fiber tracking.

I noticed that the DTI_2 has only 1 or 2 slices, but DTI_1 has more (you can
verify this from 2D image in coronal view).

after the images loaded in, please check the all image volumes (using image list
of the "image" tab; or clicking the first button of the "DtiMap" button);

also, please check the gradient table; the number of gradients shoule match with
the number of images.

regards,

hangyi