[Mristudio-users] Siemens Mosaic

Hana, George GHana at lifespan.org
Wed Mar 5 16:53:21 EST 2008

Hello,
I'm having trouble Fiber-tracking using Siemens Mosaic data.  I can load my 74 dicoms in MRI View3d.  Then in DTI Mapping, I change the "Slices to be Processed" to All Slices.  I then choose " Add Folder" and look at all files as my files don't have .dcm extension.  It loads well.  I've included a JPEG (DTI_1) at this stage.

Here is my problem...if I go to the DtiMap tab, and press Tensor, Color Map, etc. calculation then it will iterate 14 times, for about 5 seconds, giving me an odd result, as shown in the second JPEG (DTI_2).  Looking at the FA, and the first 2 eigenvectors, it seems that I haven't gotten many images, and they are very blurry(DTI_3).

Lastly, when I press on the Fiber Tracking button, it will open a new tab immediately...and I will be unable to visualize any fibers.  I hope that you can provide some guidance.  Thank you immensely for any help.  Please take care.

George Hana