[Mristudio-users] DTI Studio

Alexi Klimenko klimenat at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 15 14:56:00 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about Dtistudio and image registration.
In the attached file you can find two standard deviations
images, one of them is processed with AIR.

I am leaning towards choosing the first series (stdA top row) as the
second one show consistent ring-type intensities. Which one is suitable
for further processing?

To my suprise, however, stdB bottow row, is the one processed with
AIR. Thank you.

Alexi

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new  Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA