[Mristudio-users] Head Motion issue

Shaimaa Abdelsattar shaimaa96 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:06:51 EDT 2017

Thank you very much for your reply, so movement is inevitable problem that can't be completely solved by AIR.
Is there a way to know objectively the degree of motion in each dti study, eg. Motion index calculation (may be implemented with AIR), in order to perform group comparison, taking in concideration this motion index

Shaimaa

Sent from my ASUS