[Mristudio-users] Roi extraction from template and back projection in native space

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:22:15 EST 2015

You need to warp our atlas image to your subject data using DiffeoMap and
apply the transformation to the atlases ROI file, such that the the subject
brain is automatically segmented into various regions.

Then you need to pick regions of interest using RoiEditor and feed it into
DtiStudio for fiber tracking.

I know that this is quite a process to master.

I would recommend to consult with Dr. Zhang about how to streamline the
process.