[Mristudio-users] Change Data Format-JHU_pediatric_24_SS_159parcellation_atlas

Gozdas, Elveda Elveda.Gozdas at cchmc.org
Wed Apr 1 23:31:41 EDT 2015

Dear Dr. Mori and Dr. Xin,

I have converted JHU_pediatric_24_SS_159parcellation atlas to .hdr/.img format. I am using it for the connectivity analysis. I didn't get any error, but some ROIs are not defined. I attached two files. Could you please look at them and tell me how can I solve that problem? Do you have more information about each RIOs like coordinates?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elveda