[Mristudio-users] Loading ROI into Fiber Tracking of DTI Studio

Radhika Teli radhikateli24 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:29:21 EDT 2015

Hello,
I have been segmenting the corpus callosum into six segments in Analyze
Software 12.0. Each segment has been saved as an object map and also in
Analyze format (.hdr and .img).
I am trying to perform tractography of each segment using the Fiber
Tracking tool in DTI Studio, but I am unable to load the segments (each
ROI) into the Fiber Tracking function. If possible, I would like to avoid
tracing each segment in FiberTracking because it may alter the accuracy of
the data.
Please let me know if there is a way I can import each of my segments (as
ROI) into the FiberTracking tool of DTI Studio in order to perform
tractography and obtain FA values.
Thanks,
Radhika Teli

--