[Mristudio-users] Change Data Format-JHU_pediatric_24_SS_159parcellation_atlas

Gozdas, Elveda Elveda.Gozdas at cchmc.org
Sun Mar 29 13:18:40 EDT 2015

Dear Dr. Xin,

Thank you very much for the response. I tried it in both DtiStudio and RoiEditor, but I couldn't get the matrix size right. The image is attached.I really need that atlas for my connectivity analysis. You created JHU_neonate_SS_122parcellation atlas .hdr/.img format and I can use it with any problem. Could you please help me to get JHU_pediatric24_SS_159parcellation in the same format.

Thanks,
Elveda