[Mristudio-users] LDDMM: cannot connect to the ftp server

Virendra Mishra virendra.r.mishra at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:15:15 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have a quick question about ftp server used to run LDDMM. I was able to
send my jobs over for processing until about Sept 12, 2014 and since then I
have not been able to successfully send my jobs over to the server, Each
time I try to send my job over, I get an error " cannot connect to the ftp
server". I tried ftp ftp.mristudio,org from the  command prompt (Windows 7)
and it returned nothing. I was wondering if the server is running or there
is an issue from my end?

Thanks,

Regards,

Virendra.