[Mristudio-users] Volumes in ROIEditor template

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:50:44 EDT 2014

Hi Amit,

The Talairach template is usually used to a rough estimation of the brain
coordinates and, in my understanding, rarely used as a target of volume
measurements.
I must admit that we haven't used this template for volume measurements
either.

I would recommend you to use our MNI templates such as JHU-ss
(single-subject).

We are about to release an entirely new pipeline for T1/DTI segmentation
based on a multi-atlas approach. I hope this will be a better solution for
you in the near future.