[Mristudio-users] ROI Editor and Windows 8.1

Matthias Wagner m.w.wagner at me.com
Fri May 2 10:47:28 EDT 2014

Hi,
I am working with ROI Editor and Windows 8.1. After using the
threshold tool I want to cut out / delete certain regions. In Windows 7 all
worked perfectly. In Windows 8.1, I cannot use the draw tool
anymore. I can use the pen for circumnavigation but I cannot
cut out / delete the region. Do you have any idea?

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Matt