[Mristudio-users] 回复:Re: The use of software ROIEditor

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Fri Apr 4 10:50:14 EDT 2014

You can download the video at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/VideoFiles

Xin

From: chenpingjun1990 at sina.com [chenpingjun1990 at sina.com]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 6:14 AM
To: Susumu Mori; mristudio-users; Xin Li
Subject: 回复:Re: [Mristudio-users] The use of software ROIEditor

Hi,

         I received Xin's email, which has a link of video tutorial of using ROIEditor, It is not long, about 18 minutes, I think it was made by you..

         As the network problem, I can see only part of it, 9 minutes of it..The video was useful for me and I know how to delineate it layer-by-layer now.

         Is there a way to download the video, as the video now is embeded in the web page.

best regard

Eric Chen