[Mristudio-users] The use of software ROIEditor

chenpingjun1990 at sina.com chenpingjun1990 at sina.com
Mon Mar 31 11:46:54 EDT 2014

Hi, DTI experts,
       I need to use ROIEditor to draw ROIs, and then do some analysis on these ROIs..       I looked at the manual of ROIEditor and tried to use it, I can understand the 2D drawing of ROI, but I still don't know how to draw 3D ROIs, layer-by-layer? or combined with "Threshold" or "Seeded Region Growing".       Is there any video tutorials on using ROIEditor?  then I can have some intuitive feeling to use it..
bestEric Chen