[Mristudio-users] Invert OverallKimap.dat ?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:41:33 EST 2014

I managed to use the Hmap and invert the AIRlinear, then combine those
again. Setting the correct voxel size was a bit tricky but was fine at the
end. I just thought inverting the transformation I had (AIR+Kimap=Overall)
would have been easier than going back to invert AIR and combine again with
Hmap.

Thank you Dr. Mori.