[Mristudio-users] A Question regarding citation when using DTIstudio

Rotem Saar saar.rotem at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 03:38:22 EST 2013

Dear experts,

We are about to submit a paper who report DTI results (FA) by using
DTIstudio.
I wanted to confirm that citations are correct. In the METHODS section, we
wrote -

*DTI Data Preprocessing & Fiber Tractography*
All fiber tracking was performed by DtiStudio (H. Jiang, S. Mori; Johns
Hopkins University, cmrm.med.jhmi.edu or mri.kennedykrieger.org).

What citation should be given after mentioning that we performed affine
linear registration ? I saw some references in the web-site, but wan't sure
which of them is the best one - can please say ?

Thanks
Rotem
Rotem Saar-Ashkenazy
Department of Brain and Cognitive Science
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel