[Mristudio-users] ICBM_DTI_81 image registration

Shaimaa Abdelsattar shaimaa96 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 16 04:40:24 EST 2013

Hello experts,
I've got confused. Please revise with me the steps i followed to find where was the mistake.
1.First i uploaded my philips dicom data and transformed it to rec files.
2. Then i applied AIR in Dti studio using affine transformation, then I save the resulting image as .rec file again
3. I performed tensor calculations in dti mapping, and i saved FA file.
4. I coregistered fa with ICBM_DTI_81 FA map in diffeomap again choosing affine.
5. I opened the updated fa in Roi editor and then i opened wmpm 90%
6. I found some rois  were perfectly matched and others were larger than the anatomical areas

My images were 144* 144
And fov were 230 * 230
Slice thickness 2
Image blocks 1
Nex 1
Image slices 70

Please tell my how can i adjust the roi file over my anatomical areas

Sorry for taking your time and thank you for your concern

Thanks
Shaimaa