[Mristudio-users] Weird fiber tracking results

Ran Xu xuxiaoran1984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:39:47 EDT 2013

Dear MRIstudio experts,

I did the fiber tracking and loaded a ROI to select fibers.  I found the
selected fibers are weird because of my ROI is located in the right side of
a subject's brain, but some fibers in the left capsule are kept, we put a
capsule on the left forehead to mark the left side. This capsule is outside
of the brain, and so these fibers can't pass through this ROI. The ROI is a
subcortical structure and I can't draw it, so I loaded it in matlab and
convert it to raw data. So is there possible to look at it overlapping with
the fibers and the colormap image? I want to check if this ROI is right for
anatomical structure.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ran