[Mristudio-users] Doubts on Fiber Tracking

chenpingjun1990 at sina.com chenpingjun1990 at sina.com
Thu Oct 17 04:28:51 EDT 2013

 Hi experts,

      I am doing the fiber tracking using DTI-studio, and I came cross two problems..

    When I use "DTI Mapping..." to generate the tensor image or (FA map and Principle Vector), as my data is .img/.hdr format, I chose the option "Philips REC", and i tried others, only this option can work, after choosing this option, the image orientation is inverse, how to work this out?

    When I finished fiber tracking, i used the "Fiber ROI" tools to get multi tracts, and I want to load them on the original image, only one can appear, later one will cover the former one, can I load multi
tracts for one time..and the format of a tract is  "Graphic Compatible(Default)", what is the actual format(I mean I want to write program to load it myself, how can i read it).

Hope to get your reply. Thanks

Eric Chen
Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China