[Mristudio-users] Why deleting b0 from one of the runs increases FA a lot.

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:21:44 EDT 2013

Do you mean, you used different gradient tables for different runs?
I wonder if the gradient table and images are not matched for a part of
data.
Suppose you have 1 b0 + 12 DWIs x 2 runs and you lost one b0 in the second
run.
The only way to analyze this data, I can think of, is, combine the two runs
as 1 b0 + 12 DWIs + 12 DWIs and crate one 25-element gradient table.

In general, if you have less data, you have lower SNR and FA goes up but I
doubt if the loss of one b0 could cause such a large FA increase.