[Mristudio-users] automate DTIstudio processing

Youngmin Huh ymin1123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:07:48 EDT 2013

I edited map file generated by ROIEditor as below.
There are two ROIs with 'or(0)' operation for the first one, and
'and(1)' operation for the second one.
*** ROI Map ***

Begin
	ImageWidth:	240
	ImageHeight:	240
	ImageSlices:	152

	PixelSizeWidth:	1.000000
	PixelSizeHeight:	1.000000
	SliceThickness:	1.000000

	SliceOrientation:	1
	SliceSequencing:	0

	BinaryFile:	E:\data\isotropic_data\ADHD\72804182\DTIstudio\test_AAL\ROImask\Amygdala_L_b.dat
	Operation:	0

	BinaryFile:	E:\data\isotropic_data\ADHD\72804182\DTIstudio\test_AAL\ROImask\Amygdala_R_b.dat
	Operation:	1

End

Note:
	Slice Orientation: 0=Coronal, 1=Axial, 2=Sagittal
	Slice Sequencing:  0=Positive, 1=Negative
	ROI Operation:  0=OR, 1=AND, 3=NOT

*** ROI Map ***

And I load map file as Binary map format on DTI studio, but nothing happened.
I can load the map file on ROIEditor, but can't load at DTI studio. I
wonder why.

Thanks,

YM Huh