[Mristudio-users] whole-brain connectivity matrix

Youngmin Huh ymin1123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 01:54:47 EDT 2013

Hi,
I want to obtain whole brain connectivity matrix parcellating brain
with AAL(116) templates. (116*116 matrix)
I have few questions to ask.

1) I have116 AAL templates transformed into subjects' diffusion space,
and they are NIFTI files. how can I transform NIFTI files into binary
files?
I read f&q #15, but there was no instruction to change file format.

2) My DTI data has dimension with 256*256*38, and AAL template with
79*95*68. Is it okay to use AAL template without dimension correction?

3) how could I get 116*116 connectivity matrix?
should I run fiber tracking with 2 ROIs to get the number of fibers
connecting two regions, and repeat it 116*116 times?

I would appreciate any comments.

YM Huh