[Mristudio-users] Anybody has a 60 directions table?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:31:32 EDT 2013

Hi list,

Maybe this is asking too much but I am willing to try a 60 direction DWI
acquisition on a Philips Achieva 3T. The scanner doesn't have a table with
60+ directions but has the possibility to manually input a table. Does
anybody have a table I could use? I know its a bit odd to ask for
orientation table to use on a scanner. I guess the table obtained in
DTIstudio should be ok, if there is no gradient overplus set (like the
basic table not considering the head position).

Your help is much appreciated.

Dorian
TJU