[Mristudio-users] questions for DiffeoMap

wyzyf at mail.ustc.edu.cn wyzyf at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Jul 18 00:35:21 EDT 2013

    hello professor,

        I have tried fiber tracking with DTI studio and faced some problems in the step of image registration with DifferoMap.

        The " AIR linear button" click tells me the requirement of  another serials of sub-softwares which can`t be used directly after download. Lacking sufficient knowledge of programming or computer knowledge, and because the tutorial video of DifferoMap online can`t be opened, I was obstructed to move forward.

         So would you tell me whether I misunderstanded the manual or not? If not, could you please give me some instructions in detail of AIR operation?

         Thank you very much and best wishes for you!

                                                                                                Sincerely yours, Ying Wang

-----Original E-mail-----