[Mristudio-users] btable of Siemens Mosaic sample dataset

Deepa Krishnaswamy deepa.krishnaswamy1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:56:36 EST 2013

Hi,
I believe that there are discrepancies with the sample Siemens Mosaic
dataset. In the sample dataset, the gradient table is provided. The
gradient table can of course also be read from the DICOM header. I
performed the pipeline using both methods, and noticed that the results are
different. I think that the b vectors are not the same, and also the bvalue
suggested (700), is incorrect as a value of 800 is read from the DICOM
header.
Of course most people would obtain the btable from the header, so this is
not a major issue, but I wanted to point it out in case someone uses the
btable provided in the given text file.
Thanks,

Deepa