[Mristudio-users] btable for Siemens DICOM dataset

Deepa Krishnaswamy deepa.krishnaswamy1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:42:47 EST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to use a btable with varying b values for a particular Siemens
DICOM dataset. I have 515 images/gradients , and when I try to load it into
DTI Studio, an error appears which says that the number of images I have is
493.
Also, since the bvalue is changing, I cannot enter in an 'optional' bvalue.
But, if I do not enter a number in that field, the program asks for me to
enter a number.
The btable I have is in the format DTI Studio wants, with:
     0: x, y, z; bvalue0
     1: x, y, z; bvalue1
     2: x, y, z; bvalue2 etc.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.