[Mristudio-users] What is the formula to rotate tensors?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:22:39 EST 2013

Thank you Dr. Mori,

As mentioned before, my rotations have been done manually in Diffeomap on
the FA/B0 maps before applying AIR and later LDDMM. This procedure helped
AIR reach a good result. Without rotation and shifting, some of the
subjects had bad AIR results. Now I need to apply the same on tensors, but
there is no way to do manual rotations before applying the overall matrix
AIR->LDDMM.

Dorian