[Mristudio-users] What is the formula to rotate tensors?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:01:51 EST 2013

Hi MRIstudio list,

I am returning to a previous topic with a detaled question. What would be
the formula to rotate the 6 tensors in space? DTIstudio cannot rotate
tensors manually but perhaps I can do this in Matlab. I need to do the
rotation to save some LDDMM transformations which always involved
preliminary manual rotation. Without it, I would have to run again AIR and
LDDMM on each subject.

Thank you.

P.s. If anybody knows how to read .dat files in Matlab, that may be a lot
helpful too.