[Mristudio-users] can't install DTI studio

Auroni Gupta auronigupta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:03:19 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have installed DTI studio on several different computers at my lab, but
it seems to be impossible to do on one of my desktops. The computer is
Windows 7 64 bit and whenever I try to run the setup I get the message
shown by the attached screenshot. The same error persists if I try to
install the x86 version of the software, if I try to use an older
compatibility mode, and if I try to do it in a Windows XP virtual PC. What
should I try next?

Thanks,

Auroni