[Mristudio-users] DTI normalization with Diffeomap on lesioned brains

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 09:22:23 EST 2012

Thank you Dr. Mori,

Yes, my lesions are mostly surgical resections. The second question was
mostly a comparison between different alpha maps in LDDMM and SPM
normalization on lesioned brains. In SPM a T1 can be normalized (either
directly or through segmentation) on a MNI template and the transformation
matrix can be applied to any volume (i.e. BOLD, FA, Tensors). I was
wondering whether this method maybe worst or better on lesioned data
compared to LDDMM.

Best regards.
Dorian