[Mristudio-users] DTI images from VErio

Judy James jjames2 at umc.edu
Tue Aug 7 10:43:35 EDT 2012

Dear members,
I have a question about a data set I received from Siemens Verio.
The images are in Mosaic form with 63 sets of 28 images in it. The DICOM header says 20 directions with 1 average. I don't understand how it has 63 sets of mosaic if it was only 20 directions.

Can any one help?
I am also on the look out for the 20 direction gradient table used on Verio. Can any one share it?

Thanks
Judy

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.