[Mristudio-users] Is LDDMM server is available?

Jiang, Jie jie.jiang at emory.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:34:05 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I am using DTI studio and have a question about drawing ROI. I selected "ROI Drawing", but no matter what kind of shape I selected, when I put the mouse on the image, it will start to draw, without any click on the mouse. Can anyone please tell me how to avoid this? I only want to draw the area I am interested. Thanks.
Jie