[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking and ROI drawing problem

farshidfar at sums.ac.ir farshidfar at sums.ac.ir
Tue May 1 16:32:12 EDT 2012

Hello
I'm a new DTI Studio user.I have three problems.Could you please help me
to solve them?
1)I did fiber tracking step by step as it's been explained in DTI Studio
manual;The fiber tab is showed in the lower-right corner of menu bar,but
when I want to save them,it showes an error(There is no fiber to save) and
there isn't also any fiber file in pull down menu in image tab and only
show color map.0 in primary image view window.
2)when I want to load two files(anatomy and color map)at the same time
with ROI editor,it showes an error(the image you want to load must be the
same dimensions and orientation as the other images in the image list)
3)After drawing ROIs on color map image in ROI editor,I don't know  where
and  how I can assign different numbers to them and create word image
file.Could you please send me a sample of image tract file and word image
file for overlaying.
                                                   sincerly