[Mristudio-users] about philips data processing

徐雍 ziling653 at 126.com
Tue Feb 14 22:54:22 EST 2012

Dear all,
  I have seen some papers doing correction for the head motion and eddy current of DTI data using FSL, then processing them with DTIstudio. It's ok to SIEMENS and GE. But when faced with PHILIPS data, I found that after eddy correction with FSL, the size of DTI images were doubled, so that I don't know how to import them into DTIstudio with original gradient table.
  Was there anything I might do wrong that could lead to this situation? Or are there any methods that can solve this problem except for using AIR in DTIstudio?

--

Yong Xu