[Mristudio-users] LDDMM server Running?

akolasny at jhu.edu akolasny at jhu.edu
Sun Dec 25 11:15:37 EST 2011

Santosh,

Strange, There are 4 jobs that are running since dec. 23. at 3pm.
Nothing else is in the queue.

Did something change with the data, parameters or submission software?
I don't have records of the submissions. If you have the MD5SUM, send
it to me in direct email. I'll try to trace it. From here, it doesn't
look like we received the submissions.

-Anthony