[Mristudio-users] LDDMM server Running?

Santosh Yadav santoshyadav20076 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:59:59 EST 2011

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for reply.

Yes this is my registered email id. In past I successfully received more
than 100 processed data. But yesterday I have submitted 15 data but
i didn't   received any email. After submitting i received only massage
that data has been submitted successfully to server you will notify when
data processed and even yesterday I didn't  received any email that the
process was started.

Regards

Santosh